One-World has been providing orphan drugs to physicians of patients with rare diseases for over 15 years.
Orphan drugs are defined as “Drugs and biologics intended for the safe and effective treatment, diagnosis or prevention of rare diseases and disorders that affect fewer than 200,000 people in the U.S. or less than 5 per 10,000 individuals in the European Union.”
We support successful orphan drug distribution outside the U.S. by:
- Aligning with rare disease advocacy organizations and physicians’ groups to identify unmet patient needs
- Navigating government importation regulations to make sure treatments are received in a timely manner
- Using ethical authorized supply channels while maintaining the highest level of supply chain security
- Mitigating manufacturer currency fluctuation risks
- Reporting and managing sales and strategic market data in compliance with local early access requirements
At One–World we believe that all patients with rare diseases deserve access to life-saving or life-enhancing treatments.